Sitemap & Rules
• RV air conditioning fee is $3.00 per day.
• All visitors must register at the office and pay the visitor’s fee.
• Check-out is 1:00 PM. Please stop at the office.
• RV rental check-out is at 11:00 AM.
• Drive 5 m.p.h. and cautiously in the campground.
• Quiet time is 9:30 PM.
• Do not offend your neighbors with loud radios. The rule is that, if your neighbors can hear you or your radio, you are too loud.
• All fires must be out by 1:00 AM.
• Do not move fire rings without asking first. Maintain fires at safe level.
• Persons under 18 years of age are not allowed to camp without supervision.
• Motorcycles are only allowed when entering and leaving campground.
• No lifeguards provided. Swim at your own risk.
• Children under 14 should be accompanied by an adult at the pools.
• Nobody under the age of 18 allowed in the spa. Shower before entering.
• Pets are allowed, on a leash. All dropping must be disposed of properly. Pets are not allowed near or in the pool areas.
• Put trash in the dumpster next to bath house. Burn paper in fire rings. Do not burn plastic. Please crush cans and boxes.
• No cutting or disfiguring trees or brush. We sell wood and marshmallow sticks at the office.
• Treat bathrooms with care. Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
• Any damage to the campground caused by you or your guests will be billed to you. If you see someone causing any damage, please report it to the office as soon as possible.
These rules are necessary for your family’s safety and comfort. The management reserves the right to prohibit activities or evict parties at any time. No cash refund for early departures. All reservations must be for at least 2 days, except 3 days for holidays.
David Marceau, Owner